SUPPORT FOR: OVERWHELM, ANXIETY, AND STRESS
PYM Mood Chews are made with amino acids and adaptogens that target the body’s hormone levels to manage stress*.
PYM can be taken as often as you need it. We recommend taking it at the start of each day as soon as you feel a sense of overwhelm or approximately 20 minutes prior to experiencing a stressful situation.
SUPPORT STRESS, COGNITION, & SLEEP
A mindful blend of amino acids, magnesium, and vitamin B6 to fill your cup, support stress responses, improve cognition, and sleep soundly. Developed by doctors and nutritionists who want you to have a better mood and a better day.
• 3 premium magnesium blend
• Supports stress, cognition, & sleep
• Amino-infused for enhanced absorption
• Formulated by Neuroscientists
• Gluten Free
• Made in USA
• GABA, L-Theanine & Rhodiola
• 60 chews
• Citrus flavor
• No added sugar
NO SUGAR ADDED
MANUFACTURED IN THE US
FORMULATED BY NEUROSCIENTISTS
Make PYM Mood Chews & Magnesium a part of your daily routine with a monthly auto-delivery to experience the best results.
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Conveniently delivered on your schedule
- Pause, swap, or cancel at any time
- Best results when taken routinely
MOOD CHEWS FAQ
Take 1-2 Mood Chews at the start of each day or 20 minutes prior to a stressful situation. Chew for 20 seconds.
The active ingredients in PYM Original Mood Chews are GABA, L-Theanine and Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea). Other ingredients include: soluble tapioca fiber, allulose, gelatin, inulin, acacia gum, soluble corn fiber, color added (fruit and vegetable extracts), citric acid, natural flavors.
• Research Results: Supports relaxation, improved cognition and focus.*
• Helps to reduce physical and mental stress, boost mood and cognitive performance*
• Research Results: Support for depression, anxiety, neuroprotection*
• Works with the body to help manage stress*
• Natural neuroprotective and anxiolytic properties*
• Research Results: Supports anxiety management, mood elevation, pain relief*
• A naturally occurring neurotransmitter in the brain
• Functions in the brain as the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter
This yuzu drink tastes great anytime, so find what works best for you. We suggest giving magnesium a try 1-2 hours before bed for better sleep. If that’s not for you, try it first thing in the morning!
We encourage you to consult your physician with any questions you may have about interactions with over the counter medications or prescription medications.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that supports a lot of healthy brain functions. Mood magnesium uses 3 different magnesiums that are most absorbed by the brain and specifically support your cognitive functions and stress response.
• Magnesium L-threonate - The most absorbed magnesium by the brain for cognitive functioning and calm the central nervous system
• Magnesium Glycinate - Easily absorbed to produce a calming effect, a balanced mood, and improved sleep.
• Magnesium Malate - Magnesium and malic acid (salt found in apples) have been proven to boost mood and support effects on anxiety.
Get into a restful state with a premium magnesium blend that most supports stress. Magnesium is known for having a calming effect putting you into a more relaxed mood state. Magnesium is also great for sleep but could make you a bit drowsy. Taking Mood Magnesium before bedtime is a great option to fall asleep faster and increase your quality of sleep so you wake up feeling refreshed.