· By PYM STORE
Best Gifts for Focus: Holiday Gift Guide for Loved Ones who Struggle to Focus
We know how hard it can be to find products for focus & energy that are clean, natural, and not too overstimulating.
We searched high and low and have found the 6 best tried-and-tested clean products to end distraction, and boost focus & energy without the jitters!
A well-structured daily routine can reduce procrastination by up to 70%. If you're ready to kick the habit of procrastination for good in 2024, check out our top picks to incorporate into a distraction-free daily routine and skyrocket your focus.
PS: These are also great holiday gift ideas!
1. MUD\WTR Coffee Alternative
Your family and friends will love you for gifting them the MUD\WTR Coffee Alternative! A delicious coffee alternative for energy & focus without the jitters. They have options with and without caffeine, and all include Ayurvedic herbs and functional mushrooms to support energy, focus, and immune support without the jitters, crash or poor sleep. Move over hot cocoa, there's a new functional holiday drink in town. 😋
What functional ingredients are inside?
- Lion's Mane: known to promote focus and support mental performance
- Chaga: antioxidants to support a healthy immune system
- Reishi: adaptogen that supports a healthy immune system
- Cordyceps: promote natural energy to get you through the day
2. Attention Chews
Is there someone in your life who you know is so smart and capable of amazing things, but they struggle with procrastination? This could be due to a dopamine deficiency. Dopamine is our "motivation" neurotransmitter that helps us feel motivated to get things done and stay on task.
Formulated with amino acids, vitamins and minerals to help your brain produce dopamine, Attention Chews are a tasty way to boost focus and energy without the anxiousness or jitters you get from caffeine or stimulating adaptogens. Attention Chews will be everyone's favorite stocking stuffer!
- L-Carnitine: amino acid to increase energy & mental performance
- Tyrosine: amino acid to enhance focus and dopamine levels
- L-Taurine: amino acid to reduce anxiousness & balance mood
- Vitamin B12: vitamin to naturally boost energy & metabolism without the jitters
- L-Theanine: amino acid to reduce stress & anxiousness
PS: Get 20% off site-wide from now until the end of December using code PYM20!
3. Winged Wellness Rise Up Energy & Focus Gummies
The Winged Wellness Rise Up Energy & Focus Gummies are a tasty nootropic boost to support energy and focus! These gummies are formulated with a brain-boosting blend of nootropics and adaptogens to keep you laser focused all day long. This gift is sure to help your loved ones blast off into 2024 strong!
- Ashwagandha: to help reduce stress & cortisol levels
- Alpha-GPC: a nootropic used for focus, learning & memory
- Huperzine A: supports acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter responsible for thinking & memory
- L-Theanine: amino acid that helps ease anxiousness
- Lion's Mane: mushroom extract for brain health & mood support
In order for your brain to be working it's best, it needs the right fuel! IQBAR Plant Protein Bars provide just that with 12g of plant protein and 6 brain nutrients in every bar. Plus, each bar has only 1g of total sugar, 3g net carbs, are totally vegan and, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, and Keto-friendly! If you're struggling with what to get your loved one who struggles with focus and energy, you can't go wrong with the Ultimate Sampler!
What brain nutrients are in each bar?
- Omega-3s: help reduce brain inflammation and strengthen memory
- MCTs: Fats with a unique molecular composition that delivers sustained mental energy
- Lion's Mane: adaptogen used throughout Asia for its brain-boosting properties
- Flavonoids: For improved executive function, memory and cognition
- Vitamin E: antioxidant that reduces inflammation and protects long-term brain health
- Choline: Nutrient needed to form brain cells and support memory
5. Bon Charge Blue Light Blocking Glasses
Chances are if your loved one struggles with focus and distraction, they likely struggle with falling asleep and staying asleep as well. That's because research shows the better sleep we get at night, the more likely we are to be able to focus and perform consistently during the day.
Give the gift of amazing sleep with Bon Charge Blue Light Blocking Glasses! These science-backed glasses eliminate 100% of blue and green light to boost evening melatonin production and regulate your circadian rhythm.
All you have to do is wear them 2-3 hours before bed and you'll be dozing off in no time, waking up feeling refreshed the next morning!
6. Apollo Neuro
The Apollo wearable delivers gentle, soothing vibrations, called Apollo Vibes, that are like music your body can feel. Higher vibrations improve your energy and focus, while lower vibrations reduce stress and help you relax and fall asleep.
Apollo is designed to offer the benefits of mindful practices like meditation and breathwork, through our body's natural response to touch.
They even did a clinical study which validates that Apollo users experience up to 25% more focus and concentration with consistent use of the device (at least 3 hours a day, 5 days a week).
Apollo also has ongoing clinical trials evaluating the effectiveness of Apollo Neuro for ADHD. Apollo is no doubt a super helpful and thoughtful gift if your loved one wants to improve their concentration!
Focus-Themed Holiday Giveaway!!
If you've got your eye on these holiday gifts, you're in luck! In the spirit of giving, PYM and all of the amazing partners in this article are hosting a Focus-Themed Holiday Giveaway from December 4th through the 6th on Instagram! TWO lucky winners will win a grand prize package worth $675 🤯. Click here to view the Instagram post and enter to win!! Good luck!! 🥳
**The products on this list are not intended to diagnose or treat any mental health condition. Please consult with your doctor before trying any new products or supplements.